Skip to Main Content
Adding print funds
Students who run out print funds can add funds to their FLEX account to allow for further printing. There are three ways to do this:
Adding funds using using the SmartPrint Print Center
- Log in using your SCU Google Apps login info
- Click on the Add Funds link on the bottom left side of the page
- An Add Funds dialog box will pop up. Enter the amount you wish to add (minimum is $3.00)
- Click Continue to Payment
- You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay using PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
- Follow the instructions on the payment page to complete payment transaction
- Adding funds using the Access Office online portal
- Click on the Online ACCESS Office link
- Sign in using your SCU campus credentials
- Click on Add Money
- Choose the amount from the drop down menu under Deposit Information
- Select Flex account
- Enter the deposit amount
- Click Next and enter credit card and billing info.
- Click Submit
- Adding funds using a Value Transfer Station (VTS)
- VTS machines can be found in Benson (next to the Access Office) and the University Library. Charney Hall does not have a VTS machine.
- VTS machines only accept dollar bills and do not give out change
- Add funds to the Flex Account to use for printing and at facilities that accept Access cards.
Students who use up their SmartPrint funds before the semester ends must add value to their Flex account on their Access Card before the system will allow any further printing.