How to Register to Use Interlibrary Loan
We process all of our interlibrary loan requests using the ILLiad interlibrary loan software. It allows us to manage requests, search for items, receive requests, and notify our patrons in one complete system. This means that to make an interlibrary loan request, you'll need to create an account in Santa Clara University's ILLiad system. Here's how to do that:
- Go the Mabie Law Library's interlibrary loan page. There are two ways you can access it.
- From the Mabie Law Library's homepage, click the link for "Interlibrary Loan" in the Library Services category.
- Alternatively, you can click this link to go there directly.
- Once you're at the Interlibrary Loan login screen, click the button on the right-hand side that says "First Time Registration".
- Once you're at the registration information page, read the instructions and then click the button that says "First Time Users Click Here".
- Once you're at the New User Registration page, fill out the required fields and then click the "Submit" button.